Dog Tag Inc.
There are presently no open calls for applications.
Dog Tag Inc. (DTI) is a living business school for transitioning veterans with service-connected disabilities, military spouses, and caregivers, empowering them to rediscover purpose and find community through a business and entrepreneurship-focused fellowship program. Our fellows gain business skills in both the classroom and in practice at Dog Tag Bakery, our social enterprise. We integrate holistic and experiential learning, challenging our fellows to apply their knowledge in our thriving, real-world bakery.
Throughout this five-month program, fellows define their individual versions of success and build a roadmap of next steps towards achieving their goals. The Dog Tag Fellowship Program provides fellows with the time, space, and resources to develop real insight into where they have been, where they are today, where they’d like to be in the future, and how they can get there. The power of this program extends beyond individual personal and professional development; our program allows fellows to find a community within their cohort, among our alumni, and across our diverse network of partners.
- Our program is being run virtually as our top priorities are the safety of the Dog Tag staff and fellows, and maintaining the quality of our program. We are currently assessing our program model to determine what a return to in person programming and timeline would look like.
- Due to our current operating model, we encourage all to apply to the DC program, those located both in and out of the DMV area. Upon acceptance into the program we will update those who have been accepted on our operating status. For the Chicago program only, all applicants must be located in the Greater Chicagoland Area.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit these forms. Here is a quick guide on how to get started.
- This initial eligibility form should take 5-10 minutes to complete. Once you have submitted the eligibility form and it has been reviewed by Dog Tag staff, you will receive an email with a personalized link to the application. This link will be sent within 2-3 business days of your submission of the eligibility form.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- We will follow up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable account is the one that you check regularly. Please keep an eye on your spam folders as we have had issues in the past with these emails going to spam.
- If you have any questions about the application process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.